I’m delighted to share with you some of the things the Lord has been teaching me over the past month or so. My prayer for you is that as you read this the Holy Spirit will begin to rise up in you…you are so loved by Jesus. One of the commitments I made over the past month was to take some time every day to get down on my face before the Lord. When Beth Moore first suggested this posture, I really did not think it would make that big of a difference, but I was wrong. The posture demonstrates a reverence and surrender. I believe God truly does honor your expression. As you start each morning face on the floor it truly sets the tone for your day. In Leviticus 9:24, it discusses the glory of the Lord appearing before all the people and their response was to shout for joy and fall face down. 1 Peter 5:6 “Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that HE may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” Friends, let us shout for joy and fall face down! In God’s economy, the way up is down.
-His beloved daughter, Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment